DIY Camping Coffee Brewing Bags - Camping Hack #3
Creating DIY Camping Coffee Brewing Bags - Camping Hack #3
If you're looking for a simple way to enjoy your coffee while camping or hiking, here's a handy solution:
1. Take a coffee filter and place a scoop of coffee grounds in the center.
2. Gather the edges of the filter and tie it into a little packet. Secure the top tightly using dental floss or embroidery thread.
3. Boil a cup full of water over your campfire or stove.
4. Once the water is boiling, carefully add the coffee filter packet into the cup.
5. Allow the coffee to steep for about 4 to 5 minutes, depending on your preferred strength.
6. After the desired brewing time, remove the coffee filter packet from the cup.
7. Enjoy your freshly brewed camping coffee!
With this simple DIY coffee brewing bag, you can savor a delicious cup of coffee even in the great outdoors.
CAMPING HACKS MENU :
Start a Campfire Using Cheetos
Aluminum Pan Grill
Coffee Brewing Bags
Camping Spice Kit
Peel and Eat Cake in an Orange
Tacos in a Bag
Individual Soap Leaves
DIY Fire Starters
Mason Jar Tiki Torches